ClimateCare is proud to have aligned ourselves with Mitsubishi and have become a premier Diamond Preferred Contractor. With very few contractors that have been given this status, by doing so, our technicians and staff have undergone extensive product installation and service training, have in depth product knowledge and consistently perform high quality installations.
ClimateCare is a Proud Mitsubishi Diamond Preferred Contractor
Benefits of Mitsubishi Ductless Solutions
Perfect solutions for any application
Ductless systems are a great solution for any challenging space. Considering they do not require ductwork, they can practically fit anywhere. They are perfect for historic or older homes that never had central air, townhomes and row homes that lack space to run ductwork, homes that have improperly designed existing systems that either have a lack of airflow or temperature variations throughout the house.
- Single zone system just for a master bedroom
- Adding a living space above a garage
- Basement renovations
- Perfect solution if you are building an addition on your home
- She sheds and man caves!
- Great solution if you live in a city row home that lacks a central air system
Are you interested in having perfect comfort?
Ductless systems are the ideal solution for anyone looking to achieve perfect conditioned air. Having hot and cold spots in your house is a thing of the past. A ductless system is like having your own personal HVAC system that constantly maintains the exact temperature, no matter what the outdoor temperature is. This product is the perfect fit for households where some individuals prefer to have different temperatures.
- Perfect temperature 24/7/365
- Completely customizable solutions for any room
- Variable speed blowers that provide conditioned air without notice
- Program the thermostat to meet your weekly schedule
- Consistent temperature, no matter the size of the room
Sleek, modern and visually appealing
With multiple indoor unit options, ductless systems blend in and are aesthetically pleasing for any environment. If you prefer not to have a wall mounted unit, indoor units are now made in sleek, modern and low profile options. Whether you are doing a new construction project, home renovation or adding on an addition, ductless systems offer endless possibilities.
- Modern wall mounted units that that blend in like chameleons
- Ceiling mounted units that are low profile and modern
- Floor mounted units
- Systems come in different color options and can even be painted to match the room color
EZ FIT Recessed ceiling mounted cassette
Welcome to a new ara of possibilities with the Ez Fit ceiling mounted cassette that fits between a standard 16” wide ceiling joist. Perfect for all ceilings, both new construction or retrofit.
- Low profile, modern and beautiful to look at
- Perfect zoned comfort for any space
- On board washable filters
- Made with internal condensate pumps to allow for natural draining
- Serviceable from the bottom so there is never a need to remove the unit
“Climate Care HVAC Services has performed two major upgrades at my house: a Trane air conditioning system in 2017 and a Weil-McClain boiler in 2019 that combined heating and hot tap water in one unit. Both experiences were priced competitively, done with staff who were knowledgeable and pleasant, and provided a low stress experience. They also have regular service programs to keep everything running as intended. I thoroughly recommend them for heating and cooling services.”Bill V.Edgewater, MD