An HVAC system is one of the largest purchases a homeowner has to make for their home. At ClimateCare, we take great pride in helping you choose the best product to fit your needs. Every home is different, each customer’s need is different, our Comfort Advisors take all aspects into account to make sure we provide the best product to fit your budget.
Residential HVAC Installation
We start the process by asking questions such as, what is most important to you? how did your existing system perform?, did you experience any hot or cold spots? Was the air flow sufficient and did the system consistently maintain temperature?. By asking important questions, we ensure we focus on what’s most important to our customers. With so many product options available, we utilize our combined 150 years of industry experience to walk you through the process.
The Two Most Important Parts of an Installation:
Quality over Quantity
- A great HVAC installation comes down to the quality of the technicians who install it. We are confident in the highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians we have on staff. Technicians who truly take pride and install every project as if it were at their own home. Taking a step further, our installation manager is involved throughout each project and we do not leave a job until 100% complete and satisfied.
- The key to a successful installation is having technicians who have in-depth knowledge of the products they install. By knowing the product, it’s critical to follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions. By adhering strictly to the manufacturer’s installation instruction, will ensure the equipment is installed exactly the way it was tested and designed to be installed. ClimateCare has been installing the same brands for several years, this is not only why we have aligned ourselves with the highest quality brands on the market, although more importantly, consistently remain well versed in the products we install. Our technicians continue learning by engaging in extensive manufacturers installation courses to ensure we keep up with the latest trends.
To ensure safety, we have performed background checks on all technicians. We use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including hand sanitizer, face masks, gloves & shoe covers.
Quality Products We Install:
- Air Conditioners
- Furnaces (Gas, Propane & Oil)
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Boilers (Gas, Propane & Oil)
- Through The Wall Units
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- UV Lights
- Air Scrubbers
- Air Filters
- Thermostats – Wifi & Non Wifi
What to Expect from ClimateCare:
- Use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Competitive pricing
- High-quality installations
- Properly identified technicians & vehicles
- Friendly, trustworthy & respectful technicians
- Highly trained & knowledgeable technicians
- Excellent communication from our office staff
- Timely service based on your schedule
- After hours service
- We do not leave a job until 100% complete and satisfied
Climate Care Installs Ducted and Ductless HVAC Solutions
Ducted HVAC Solutions
With a high efficiency system, we can help achieve whole home comfort for every room. Now is the time to start saving! Today’s variable speed equipment can be twice as efficient as systems manufactured in the past. We install multiple bands of equipment and would love the opportunity to install the best product for your application.
- Learn more about how variable-speed systems can lower your utility bill by 50% or more
- Achieve whole home comfort by having the desired temperature across all rooms
- Quite, comfortable and efficient, why not live in comfort!
Ductless HVAC Solutions
Ductless systems allow for unlimited flexibility, comfort, and efficiency. Depending on how many rooms you need to condition, choose between a single zone or multi-zone system. Learn more to see why ductless systems are the fastest growing HVAC systems in the U.S.A.
- Do you have hot or cold spots? Ductless systems are a perfect solution
- Great for historic homes, city row homes or houses where installing ductwork is not feasible