For over 120 years, Trane has been an industry leader due to its dedication to quality, innovation, and reliability. Trane makes long-lasting products our customers can count on to withstand extreme weather conditions.
ClimateCare is proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist
The Most Trusted HVAC Brand
America’s Most Trusted HVAC System
Trane invests heavily in research and development
The industry leader in building long-lasting efficient products
Exclusive technology by designing and building their own parts
Trane designs, engineers, and tests all of the major components in their equipment, including:
- Furnace heat exchangers
- Indoor coils
- Indoor unit airflow blower housings
- Outdoor coils
- Transitions, piping & manifolds
It’s hard to stop a Trane, Here’s Why.
Trane tests their equipment to withstand the harshest conditions mother nature provides – like freezing conditions in their System Extreme Environment Test (SEET) lab or five inches of water an hour in their Climate Chamber. Due to Trane’s extreme testing practices is why they have earned the reputation It’s Hard to Stop a Trane – Life will Test it. We Test it Harder.
- Systems are put through 16 weeks of bone-chilling cold and blistering heat
- Products go through 5 years worth of wear and tear in a matter of months
- Some units endure more than 2,600 hours of continuous testing, including a full week of salt spray to monitor corrosion resistance
Variable Speed TruComfort Systems
TrueComfort inverter systems provide for ultimate efficiency and comfort. Instead of a single-speed system that runs at the same speed at all times, a variable speed system runs at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. Why run your system at 100% capacity if it only needs to run at 50% capacity to maintain the desired temperature. Variable speed systems are significantly more cost-efficient and provide better comfort than standard single-speed systems. Variable speed compressors, outdoor fans, and indoor fans vary the operating speed by slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of a 1%.
- Speeds ramp up and down in slight increments to achieve the ideal temperature
- Realistic savings of 50% or more
- Better, more accurate temperature in a fraction of time
- Extremely quiet, efficient, and light on your pocketbook
- Help drastically reduce utility bills, all while providing better comfort
- Communicating thermostats that provide run-time feedback
Spin Fin Coil Technology
One of Trane’s signature innovations is their Spin Fin Coils. Manufactured and patented by Trane, their all-aluminum, continuous length coils provide industry-leading heat transfer. Made with 90% fewer brazed joints then competitors coils provides superior reliability and delivered efficiency.
- All aluminum design
- Raised Spin fin design to absorb maximum heat transfer
- Continuous braised joints
What does it mean to be a Trane Comfort Specialist (TCS) Dealer?
ClimateCare is proud to consistently achieve Trane Comfort Specialist (TCS) status. As a Trane TCS dealer, we concentrate on Trane products by continually training our technicians and staff on Trane’s latest technology. Our technicians continue to go through extensive product and installation training ensuring we install the equipment per manufacturer’s installations instructions.
When it comes to equipment installation, it is critical to have installers that have in-depth technical knowledge and follow manufacturers’ installation instructions.